CBDH20-Water Bottling Business
What are the benefits of CBD NANO infused water?
- Helps with anxiety-This is the big benefit that’s linked to CBD. “Some scientific studies find that CBD helps with stress and anxiety because of the way it interacts with receptors in the brain,” Evans says. “CBD might also help decrease cortisol levels by interacting with CB1 and CB2 [cannabinoid] receptors found in the brain and body.” These receptors are part of the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is made of receptors throughout the nervous system that are activated by cannabinoid compounds like CBD.
- It also helps with workout recovery. CBD and other cannabinoids have long been associated with lowering inflammation, which is beneficial for everyone, but Evans says it means CBD water could be extra beneficial for athletes. “Inflammation can cause muscle soreness and the water is of course good for hydration,” she points out.
- Sipping CBD water is beneficial for your heart: There is some preliminary evidence to suggest that consuming CBD could help lower blood pressure and improve overall cardiovascular health.
- CBD can assist with WEIGHT LOSS. According to a study published in the Medical News Today, CBD can assist with weight loss due to appetite reducer as well as stimulating metabolism working with CB1 receptors in the body and assisting with insulin resistance and diabetes.
- It can help relieve migraines. There’s evidence that suggests this interaction could help relieve migraines, too. “Cannabinoids… present a promising class of compounds for both acute and prophylactic treatment of migraine pain,” concludes a 2018 review in the journal Frontiers in Pharmacology , thanks to their anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Proper hydration is also important for avoiding migraines, which is why CBD water in particular may be a good solution.
The dosage is also something else it’s good to look for on CBD water labels (or the very least on the brand’s website.) OUR CBD water brand contains five milligrams of CBD per serving which is among the highest in SA.
In terms of side effects, there are none to be aware of if you don’t have any underlying medical issues or are taking medication and keeping consumption moderate. It’s worth reiterating that unlike THC, CBD water will not make you high.
The Cannabis Industry is Primed to Takeoff
The size of the American and African medical and adult use cannabis market has been estimated at $12 billion in 2018 and, according to Arcview Group, is projected to increase to $23 billion in the US and $32 billion globally by 2022.